Friday, March 4, 2011

Beautiful View - Day 46

In my job, I have t make home visits and this was the view from one of their homes.  I just loving visiting their home becasue of the view and it was a beautiful day this day.  Oh, and how can I forget,  we were sitting on the porch and I got up to leave and had walked towards the back of the house when I heard raised voices.  I went to investigate and they informed me that they had just killed a snake that was on the ground below the seat where I was sitting!!  I told them that if I had been sitting there and saw it, they would've had to pick me up off the ground or call the coroner.  I detest snakes and that would've been it for me, and it was a water moccassian!  Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment