Saturday, May 7, 2011

March 17, 2011 - Day 75 and 76 - Day 2 and 3 of New Orleans Trip

Spring Break this week so I decided to treat Ryon to a trip to New Orleans.  This was the second day that we were there.  We went on a swap tour, went to park  and then onto Burbon Street.  Ryon definitely had fun and so did I.





On our last day, we went to the aquarium and walked around downtown.  Ryon really enjoyed the aquarium.  He is like me in that aspect, that he loves watching, looking and seeing wild animals up close.  Nice to know that he got something from me, lol because he is his father through and through.  The last pic is of a store that I have always wanted to go to.  They make handmade bath and body products.  They had some pretty cool stuff but the prices were waaay out there!




No comments:

Post a Comment