Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 35 - A little bit of Action.

Due to all the snow that we have had, the kids missed several days of school,.  In order to make it up, they are having to go to school on Saturday.  Today was the first Saturday that they went.  Ryon pitched a fit about going and didn't want to go and said that I was mean.  I don't know what he was complaining about.  He didn't do any schoolwork and he left early for his last basketball game.  It's not like he would've done anything different if he was at home.  I told him that he would get over it :).  Here are a couple of pics from the game.  Keep in mind that I do not carry my SLR everywhere I go, these were taken with my Kodak that I carry with me everywhere (a whole lot easier to carry, but not always the best pics.)


No comments:

Post a Comment