Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Latest Goodies - Day 39 and 40

I'm up in Guntersville again this week.  I had seen several thrift stores that I wanted to stop at when I was here two weeks ago, but the weather was awful, rainy, cold and snow.  I stopped at a few yesterday and a couple more today.  I struck it rich (so to speak) for props for my photo shoots so I am sharing these with you.  I had been looking for a briefcase and was not going to spend a small fortune for one.  Well, I found one!  Perfect condition, leather and just perfect.  You will not beleive how much it cost....$5.99!  Then I found this mini easel that I want to use to hold my card up for taking pics, .29 cents!  There is only one item that was brand new and I just could't pass it up, this beautiful Cheateah chair.  It is adorable and I have so many great pic ideas for this one, I thought it was worth it for $50 (yeah, I know, a little steep but I will get use out of it)  Here are my finds from the past two days.

Is this not too cute?

This cute rocking horse was $4.99

Look at how great the condition of this suitcase it.  $5.99

not a scratch, rip or anything, just a little dirty on top. 

Perfect to hold my handmade cards on.  .29c

My aunt found these and they were just $6.95

another one for $6.95

Word plaques were 40% off $8.00
Going to Huntsville this weekend and I can't wait to see what I find up there.  I love thrift stores and finding a bargain!

1 comment: