Thursday, January 13, 2011

1st Day back to Work - Day 13

After the office being closed for three days, it was back to work today.  I woke up late, my car was dead, my gas was on E and the roads were still icy.  I don't get paid until Friday and I didn't know how I was going to make it till then.  I called in to work to say that I was going to be late and Wanda, the receptionist, told me that I got a mileage check.  Talk about just in time.  Made it work and picked up my check and went to get a battery and gas.  I made no attempt to make home visits today so was stuck in the office all day, which was fine.  To break the monotnoy, one of my friends decided to try and go sledding in the back of the building with a tote cover.  Needless to say it was so funny that I couldn't catch my breath.  She would kill me if I posted that video but it was so funny because she didn't go anywhere as hard as she was trying.  I would've taken pictures but I had left my memory card at home so my internal memory was full from the videos.  What to do, what to do?  My cell phone of course!  Here are two pictures that I took today on my way home.  Not the greatest pics and I do apologize :)


1 comment:

  1. God is always on time, that is for sure! Love your 2nd pic! The snow is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete