Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Ride through Lake Guntersville Park - Day 27

We got out of training early today, Whoo Hoo!  I had a home visit to make later that evening so I thought that I would take the long scenic route and lo and behold, I got some awesome shots.  In case, you haven't figured it out yet, I am a nature freak and here is proof of how much I love nature, the great outdoors, God's green earth, etc.  Here are several shots that I took along the way.












I know it's blurry.  It was almost dark and of course, no tripod (gotta get one to keep in the car) but liked the effect.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Especially the pics of the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deer pics are amazing!!! & I LOVE the one of the sun coming through the trees I would frame that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love the deer! Deer are so graceful and their eyes are so full of mystery. I love your concept for the waterfall. With a tripod or steady spot this will be perfect! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these!! Wonderful pics,nature shots are amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete