Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Hobbies - Day 22

I spent the day making soap today, so I decided to take a picture of  some of my creations.  I love reading although I don't find as much time to read like I want to.  I used to read a book a day or every three days. No where near that now.  So in the picture is books about two of my hobbies, soap making and phtography along with a sample from both.  For some reason when it comes to taking pictures of inanimate objects, I just can't get them to come out like I want them or how I picture them in my head.  Anyway, practice makes perfect, right?  My son liked the first set-up, I preferred the second. 


1 comment:

  1. Cool idea! I like the 2nd pic best, it has better eye direction flow. and like you said, practice makes perfect :)

    ReplyDelete