Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pics from Around Town - Day 19

Today, I decided to take a few pictures from around town where I work at.  It was a cold dreary day but I was still able to find beauty around.  I love gazebos and there is one at the city park so I took a picture of that.  We have lots of water around here (even if the levels are low) and I love water of any kind.  One day I am going to be able to capture the sunset over the water. I am usually driving back to work or on my way to a home visit and cannot stop and take one.  I am really enjoying this challenge, sometimes it's hard to come up with what to take for the day but I will continue to challenge myself and find beauty in my everyday life.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics.I love the ones of the water!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. They really represent calm and serenity! Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all very beautiful! :) the sunset would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete