Sunday, January 16, 2011

My four-legged furry baby - Day 15

I am an animal lover, I must admit.  I have four dogs and one cat.  I have had animals all my life and can't imagine living without a pet.  The newest addition to the family is my sweet Peanut Butter.  He is the offspring of Morgan and Deliah.  He has two brothers who I helped Deliah deliver.  I opened the sac and cut the cord on two of them.  Peanut was the last one born and Deliah did most of the work with him.  He was the smallest and when he was born, his fur was so soft, straight and shiny and dark brown.  You look at him now and say is that the same puppy?  That is how much he has changed.  Anyway, I wasn't feeling so hot toda so I spent most of the day in bed and Peanut kept me company.  Here are a couple of pics of him sleeping in my bed. 

Did you say something?

I guess not.
When he was first born, he was quiet and he slept most of the time. You'd never know that now, because he demands that you talk to hinm.  When I come home from work, if I don't speak to him, he will chase me and bark at me until I talk to him.  It's amazing how much personality dogs have.  I love my little Peanut Butter.

1 comment: