Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ride Around Town - Day 21

My job requires that I travel around the county a lot to make home visits.  The road to one home that I visit has trees that line both sides of the road and I love going through there.  It is so peaceful and calm.  This day when I was driving a noticed a tree with an odd deformity but couldn't stop to take a picture of it.  On the way back, I couldn't find it so now I wonder if I was seeing things.  The next time I go back there I am going to make sure that I stop even if I have to turn around and take a picture of it.  I love nature and the beauty that it exhibits from one day to the next.  Later that day I was on my way to my son's sports banquet and the sunset was just beautiful.  I took several pictures but the came out somewhat blurry but still pretty.  On the way back the moon was full and I tried to capture that as well but when you don't have a tripod at night it is hard to get a good picutre.  The picture I am posting is blurry but I love the effect.  You can still make out the trees that were in the forefront and you know; or at least I think you know that it is the moon in the background.




3 comments:

  1. Love these pics!! Tree pictures are my fav and the 2nd one is just beautiful. I tried to get a moon pic last week and it didnt work at all for me. I love the way yours turned out,gives it a neat look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the last two pics!!! awesome :)

    ReplyDelete