Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My other Hobby - Day 11

Besides photography, I also make bath and body products.  My business is Earthern Magic Essence and I have blog where I post pics of the products that I make.  I am also on Facebook.  I love creating.  Since I started making soap, I have not purchased a bar of soap from the store. That has been over two years now.  Since we are snowed in, I have been busy making new items.  Here is a picture of my cupcake bath fizzies.  I made Mango Sorbet and Cherry Vanilla.  Smell so good, you want to eat them, think of how it will be in your bathtub?

5 comments:

  1. that is awesome! how much do you charge for your products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lenay. They are different prices. averge price is $5.00. Check out my website wwww.earthernmagicessence.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look wonderful! Great photographic set up, the colors really compliment each other

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats very cool. I'm going to have to look into ordering from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. I just finished making two batches of soap tonight. I love making soap and such.

    ReplyDelete