Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6

We are really having fun doing this challenge trying to come up with ideas for pictures.  I think that Eli is having fun posing and coming up with ideas for these pictures.  Here are a few that we took tonight.  BTW, he doesn't smoke and was coughing and choking while taking these pictures.  He says to me "See what you're making me do"  Like I put a gun to his head or something, LOL, it was his idea!  Anyway we had fun doing these.   You see he had to pray and ask for forgivness for these pictures :)





3 comments:

  1. lol thats 2 funny.Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the one with the smoke coming up is pretty cool! ;) I also like the first one in the hat & the last one is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, He has never liked taking pics but when he heard me talking about some ideas, he wanted to get in on the action, lol. My favorite is the first one and the one with the smoke.

    ReplyDelete